Check-ins haven’t been happening, many of the team members have been sidetracked by other things… but I’ve made lots of progress over the past few month.
- This forum is finally really solid, no particular immediate issues left to tweak
- Some small forum announcements have gone out, but the big ones will happen after the first blog post is up
- notes about roles, governance, and recruitment are the one area where I have notes on my laptop not yet organized in our tasks (thanks to @smichel17 coworking with me on many things, all the rest of stuff is organized in git.snowdrift.coop issues and we’re starting to make better use of milestones (note that beta is not complete, it’s something we haven’t even organized yet)
- we had a Board meeting last month, but I need to organize another and finish recruiting the updated Board
- the intro video work has been all done for a while and will be on the homepage live soon (and that’s another thing to blog about…)
My primary focuses going forward are team-building and general announcing / blog posts etc.
We have a better overall setup to engage with the community (although there’s still several things missing like getting out CiviCRM instance fixed and usable again). I just need to do the work and then look forward to the conversations and interesting people…
I regret that I’m still putting off finalizing our co-op structure and Bylaws, but those things will go easier when we have a stronger team overall. And those things are near the top of my list either way.