Personally, I’d appreciate a separate review of my css changes in two ways:
- Is this the best way to do it?
- I don’t know much about css idioms, so I’d appreciate someone checking that I’m not using padding when I should be using margins, or something like that.
- Anyone with a bit of css experience could do this.
- Is this the right place to put this?
- Ensuring that our code is consistent, and that I’m not rewriting something that already exists in the code base that I don’t know about.
- This should be someone familiar with the Snowdrift css in particular. Maybe @iko would be up for it as a lower time commitment way to stay involved?
I don’t feel sufficiently close to the codebase to review sass code changes. I can imagine chipping in my feedback based on my limited CSS knowledge, though.
Ah, my comment was poorly worded. Edited now.