As we move to Discourse…
- We will send announcements
- We can discuss setting up email functions in Discourse if we want to have more ML-like operations, although that’s big thing, not decided
- We want to retain old archives
- Can/should we otherwise shut down mailman? Can mailman be basically off aside from hosting the archives?
- We should kill the email addresses for the lists, right?
- Should we otherwise backup the lists of subscribers?
I don’t want to bother processing a few moderated spam posts here and there for lists that are extinct…