Along the lines of Hello, I'm Boris - #8 by smichel17 and the accessibility of forum communications vs other communications to people in the future, I think we should move to capturing meeting notes here instead of in git.
- More likely to be found
- Easier to quote and start a discussion based off of them
- Easier to be notified about
- Solves the issue of meeting notes “clogging” the governance repo
- Easier to save / doesn’t prevent us from applying PR requrement to the governance repo
- They don’t really benefit from version control, since they are rarely revised
- Markdown renders more nicely here
I am not proposing to migrate the old notes. It would be kind of nice, but also a bunch of effort that doesn’t feel worth it. Maybe we could write a quick 'n dirty script to automate it in the future.
I guess the place to save them would be in Weekly team meeting and "coffee-shop" ? Or make a new topic for it?