At most, this should take 5 minutes to read/understand, and then 25 minutes to process/reply/act on.
We’ve finished the previous phase of our roadmap, so we need to plan the next one, in order to keep our efforts focused and hold ourselves accountable.
Last meeting we decided to try this async on the forum. We also decided to try a shorter, half-quarter phase, so we can iterate more quickly. That means the next phase, Q3.1, ends 2020-08-15T00:00:00Z. We didn’t decide how we would do this update. I propose:
- Use this etherpad for drafting: https://snowdrift.sylphs.net/pad/p/roadmap
- Add anything you think ought to happen this phase to the “Current phase” section
- If you are up for personally committing to doing it, put (your name) after it.
- Feel free to also add anything you think is missing in the section below, with tasks required for beta launch, or mark any items you feel are not necessary.
- When everyone @team has done this, or in the 2020-07-17T00:00:00Z meeting, we’ll see if we can find anyone willing to commit to the unclaimed items and, if needed, discuss any additions/removals.
If this process works for you, go ahead and do it! If not, reply here and we’ll figure out something better.