Nominally, that’s what “ Appreciate” is for, but it doesn’t feel strong enough:
- It’s the primary option (used a lot, often just to acknowledge).
- The emoji feels too glib for the sentiment I’d like to express.
I’m not quite sure how I’d like to address this.
- In a void, I’d like to react with “ Appreciate”, but of course that’s taken.
- Brainstorm of alternatives: “Thank you”, “Gratitude”, “Love”, …
- “\o/ Yay” felt okay at expressing strength of emotion in the video post.
Maybe it would be enough to use a more expressive emoji. Ex: Mimi or Eunice with arms outstretched, somewhere between a hurrah and a hug.