Beyond https://wiki.snowdrift.coop/community/how-to-help, we should make a wiki page (or a section of that page) of short-easy-ongoing ways to help Snowdrift.coop succeed. Starting brainstorm list:
- Read the wiki to learn more (and edit / improve as you go)
- Bring up Snowdrift.coop to a friend
- and observe and document their intro to the site?
- in order to practice explaining your understanding?
- helping us recruit / spread the word
- Visit the forum (here) and reply to posts (like this one) or post anew with questions or feedback
- Ping team members on IRC to check in and see how they are doing, if they are on-task with correct priorities